Thanks to music recording software you can now produce great sounding tracks with a computer, software, mic, and instrument all in your home, never having to purchase time in an expensive studio. The only problem, the software tends to be expansive and can have a difficult learning curve. Music Recording Lessons are a great option to learn the proper way to use your DAW software and take your tracks to the next level.
Who can do this?
Typically, anyone who has the necessary equipment can learn music recording, but we do suggest teens and up.
What equipment is needed?
If you have not already purchased, please wait so that we can have a teacher assess your needs and give assistance with what to purchase.
- Computer – Mac is industry standard
- Software –There are a lot of programs to choose from and everyone seems to have their favorite. A few examples are: GarageBand, Logic Pro X, ProTools, Ableton Live
- Microphone – You will need a mic if you are wanting to do vocal or an instrument that does not have a direct plug in.
- Input Device – You may also need an input device to plug your mic or other instruments in.
What can you do with this?
- Record your vocals, instruments, etc.
- Mix your recorded tracks into one great sounding piece.
- Produce your songs the way you want them to sound.
Who can use this?
- Songwriters – Demo Production
- Studio Engineers - Recording
- Video - Add great sounding audio to your videos